Port Phillip Bay is the jewel of Melbourne city in the garden state of Victoria. The bay itself is surrounded by the most beautiful coastal suburbs as diverse in their appearance as they are in their unique mix of people and local talent. Within these amazing suburbs is a multitude of local artists, producers, crafts people and artisans to name a few.
In order to raise awareness of these creative individuals and families, we have devised an exciting way to deliver local products to your door step. The Bay Box is a monthly subscription box filled with a carefully selected range of items that we know you will enjoy. Each month we deliver to your door an amazing selection of local products, crafts and many other selected items from the area.
- Subscribe to The Bay Box, select the subscription level you prefer to use.
- Payment is made through Paypal for safety and security through your Paypal account or your credit/debit card.
- You receive a new box every month.
- We hand select your items from some very talented local people.
- All payments will be deducted from your nominated bank account each month.
- Your new box will arrive within the following 7 to 10 days. Depending on location and postal speed.
- You may unsubscribe at any time and will membership will be cancelled for all future boxes.
- Any issues will be resolved as quickly as possible, providing it is something we can physically sort out, but we are keen to try our hand at the impossible as well.
Each month The Bay Box will showcase a different suburb or region, along with some very talented locals and their products or services. Each box gives you an amazing opportunity to indulge in the many products and services on offer as we deliver to you a subscription box filled with produce, crafts, vouchers and information from around Port Phillip Bay, The Mornington Peninsula and surrounding suburbs.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you if there is anything you might like to see in your subscription box. We will do our best to source the item in future boxes.